The F-601R reduces chlorine taste and odor, lead, mercury, asbestos, cysts and chemicals for cleaner, healthier water - NSF® Standard 53 and 42 listings. Sanitary Quick-Change Filter Cartridges make cartridge replacement fast & easy, without contact with used filter material
The F-601R Replacement Filter features:
- Comes with two F-601R filter cartridges
- Quick-Connect Push-In Fittings guarantees a quick, easy installation
- Valve-in-Head Design automatically shuts off water flow when filter cartridge is removed, eliminating need for separate shut-off valve
- Low Pressure Drop Filter design assures consistently flawless performance
- Reduces chlorine, taste & odor for clean, refreshing taste
- Reduces lead, mercury, asbestos, cysts and chemicals for cleaner, healthier water
- NSF Standard 42 & 53 listings
- 6-12 month expected filter life, depending on water quality and use
- Carbon-based filters like the F-201R or F-601R must be changed within 12 months
- Replaces old model F-501R
- Price is for a pair of cartridges
The F-601R Replacement Filter has the following Specifications.
- Filter Capacity: 500 gallons
- Temperature Range: Incoming cold water can be from 33°F to 100°F (0.6°C to 38°C). For cold water supply line use only.
- Pressure: 20-125psi
- Flow Rate: 1.0gpm
- Shipping Weight: Approximately 2.5 lbs.